Check Our Conditions
– Purchased within the last 30 days (45 days for orders outside of Australia). We do not accept returns after 30 days (45 days for orders outside of Australia) from the date of purchase
– Unworn, undamaged and unmarked
– In its original condition and in the original packaging intact, with all the labelling
Return Via Post
– Contact our customer service at email@example.com to obtain Return Authorisation Number.
– Print and complete the returns form and package up your item(s).
– Australian customers – use Australia Post Easy Returns Portal to generate and purchase a postal label. Alternatively, you can organise your own postage using a postal service of your choice. We recommend using registered post as we cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
– Print your label and adhere securely to your parcel. Please ensure it is clearly visible. If you don’t have access to the printer, you can get your return label printed at the Post Office by showing a barcode on your device.
– International customers – use a postal service of your choice. We strongly recommend using registered post as we cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
Our Returns Address:
Uggs.com.au – Returns
PO Box 2455
Caulfield Junction VIC 3161
We are not responsible for return postage costs for both exchanges or returns for a refund.
Shipping costs are not refundable.
Returns for a refund of domestic orders are subject to an additional fee of AU$9.90 if ‘Free Shipping’ option was used when placing the order. Exchanges are not subject to such fee.
Please keep in mind we offer 30 day (45 days for orders outside of Australia) returns only. Uggs.com.au does not accept returns after 30 days (45 days for orders outside of Australia) from the date of purchase.
Please note that we are unable to facilitate direct exchanges. If you wish to exchange an item for another size, colour or style, you will need to place a new order and return the original product for a refund.
For Australian customers please allow 5-7 days and for international customers 10-14 days for your return to reach our warehouse. Once the goods have been received, they will be accessed to see if they are eligible for a refund, this process can take further 2-3 business days. You will be notified by email if the refund is approved and it will then be processed back to your original method of payment. Depending on your banking institution, your refund will appear in your account approximately 2-4 business days after it has been processed.
If we receive products and assess them as not being eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you at your cost. These items will incur a postage charge – AU$9.90 for Australian returns and AU$39 for International returns. All efforts will be made to contact you, however, if we do not hear from you within 30 days we reserve the right to dispose of your items.