- You cannot purchase an online gift card with another gift card.
- If the amount of your online gift card does not cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase using another payment method.
- If the amount of your online gift card is more than the total order amount, the balance will remain on your gift card for your next purchase using the same gift card code.
- Online gift cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen online gift cards, nor will we extend expired gift cards.
- Should you return the items bought with the use of the gift card Uggs.com.au will, at our discretion – issue a refund by way of credit to your gift card up to the value of the gift card amount redeemed, and by regular refund for the value exceeding the value of the gift card, should the returns be received prior to the gift card expiry date; or issue no refund should the returns be received after the gift card expiry date, except where the refund amount exceeds the value of the gift card, in which case they will be refunded the difference between the total refund amount due and the value of the gift card.
- All purchased gift cards are valid for 3 years (36 months) from date of purchase unless stated otherwise.