After your purchase is complete, we will organise for your order to be dispatched as soon as possible. When your order is dispatched you will receive an email from us containing a tracking number with a link to a shipping company website where you can obtain most up to date information regarding the progress of your delivery.
Majority of orders are dispatched within 1-2 business day if all products ordered are in stock. Otherwise, the dispatch time is 2-5 business days.
If you live in Australian metropolitan areas the transit time is 1-3 working days after dispatch. If you live in Australian rural areas the transit time is 3-5 working days after dispatch. All orders are sent with Australia Post.
For all orders outside of Australia transit times are 5-10 working days after dispatch. Depending on the destination country, extra time may be required for customs clearance processing. Orders sent outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs fees, duties, etc. These fees are outside of out control and are charged by the local customs authorities. Please contact your local customs office to find out what customs fees and charges are applicable in your country. These fees are entirely the responsibility of the purchaser. We cannot accept such claims and cannot not be responsible for these costs.
– For orders made on weekends and public holidays please allow an extra 1-2 days for dispatch.
– We start processing your order as soon as you click ‘Buy Now’. This semi-automated process has been developed with the aim of getting your order sent to you as quickly as possible, but this also means that at times we’re unable to make changes to your order, including delivery address, changing colours and sizes or removing items.
– Additional processing delays of up to 5 working days may occur during the peak periods (Apr – Jul and Nov – Jan). If your order is urgent, please contact us to verify we can deliver before a certain date.
– For deliveries within Australia, a signature may be required upon receipt of the parcel. If you are not available at your nominated delivery address, the courier will drop your order at the nearest Australia Post for pick up. The courier will leave a note in your mailbox to let you know you have missed a delivery and where you can collect it.
– For deliveries outside of Australia, Uggs.com.au is not responsible for any fees that may be charged by the local customs authorities. These fees are entirely the responsibility of the purchaser.
– We do not deliver to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or Click & Collect locations.
– Delivery charges are non-refundable unless the order contained faulty items. For more information, please see our Return Policy.
– Uggs.com.au is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn’t available, or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to advise whether we are able to place a backorder, provide a full refund or replace an item with the alternative one.
– For more information on Returns, please see our Return Policy.